- Conferred Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
- 3.00 GPA (minimum) in the undergraduate degree or latest graduate degree program.**Please see FAQ Page if your GPA is below 3.00.**
- Valid Graduate Record Examination Score. At this time, there is no minimum score requirement for the Physiology Graduate Program application. The institutional code for NC State University is 5496. (MCAT or DAT scores cannot substitute for the GRE- no exceptions.)
- TOEFL scores if applicant’s first language is not English. The total score should be at least 80 on the Internet-based Test (IBT). Individual minimums for each of the sections can be found on the Graduate School website. TOEFL IS REQUIRED FOR ALL APPLICANTS WITH AN INTERNATIONAL UNDERGRADUATE DEGREE, including U.S. citizens or U.S. permanent residents. The institutional code for NC State University is 5496. Resources for International Applicants are found here and here.
- Three references from individuals familiar with applicant’s academic record and potential for graduate study.
- Personal Statement: Please write a brief one to two page (two-page maximum) personal statement detailing your ultimate career goals, your undergraduate experience and how the Physiology Graduate Program can help you on your journey.
- Resume or CV.
We look forward to reviewing your application!